As you may have noticed it is now 2018 and we still don’t know what the fuck we’re doing. We ain’t famous, rich, thin, in a decent relationship and we don’t have any savings because it all goes on Pret and gak.
With that in mind here is No Filter’s guide to not being miserable in 2018:
- The first thing you should do every day is make your bed
- Then remember that no one else knows what they’re doing either
- Then remember that AT LEAST you haven’t bought a house with someone that you don’t really fancy anymore
- If you want to not feel miserable, you should do exercise that is quite difficult at least twice a week
- Travel as much as you can now because soon you might have offspring or something else untoward might happen and you won’t be able to
- If you hate your job take a career break, nothing wrong with that
- If you have depression or anxiety get Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, it will help a lot
- Buy Ethereum
- Visit your mates who live in other countries. There is literally no better way to travel. You’re with your mate, they can take you to all the best places, you don’t have to be a tourist, they won’t be there forever. VISIT YOUR MATES WHO LIVE IN OTHER COUNTRIES.
- Write articles for No Filter, as you can see it’s not rocket science
For inspiration on moving country read this.